Do you want to join a forward-thinking company? Why not be part of an expanding company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since its inception in 1997?
If so, Seven Asset is just the company that you have been looking for.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time Tyre Administrator to join our busy Operations team. If you are a vibrant and driven individual, with customer care skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment then we want to hear from you. Be part of a team where no day at work is dull.
Responsibilities and duties:
- To input and update the system with costs received making sure that the company stays within budgets that have been set.
- Keep the systems up to date with tyre movements to enable us to closely monitor usage.
- To deal with incoming calls relating to tyre breakdowns in a timely and professional manner.
- To keep the tyre manager and opera ons manager informed of all customer and fleet tyre issues as soon as possible.
- Ensure Tyre Tread Readings are kept up to date for internal audit and accounting purposes.
- Make sure that customers are aware of recharges as soon as possible.
- General computer system literacy
- Excellent telephone manner and customer relationship skills
- Possess High Levels of Accuracy
- Ability to work well within in a team and on their own by using initiative.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday which Increases with length of service, up to 25 days
- Life assurance
- Free 24-hour employee assistance program
- Free health & wellbeing subscription
- Sister companies to provide more opportunities for progression
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
customer service – 1 year (preferred)
35-37 St. Peters Street