Building Maintenance Operative
Do you want to join a forward-thinking company? Why not be part of an expanding company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since its inception in 1997?
Seven Property are seeking to appoint a Building Maintenance Operative to join our busy team.
Are you able to effectively work both on your own initiative? Do you possess a general competence in a range of trades including painting and decorating, plumbing, carpentry and all-around maintenance skills? If YES, then we want to hear from you.
What Can We Offer You?
The chance to join a forward-thinking Company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since their inception in 1997
An opportunity to be part of a vibrant culture
20 days holiday, plus bank holidays, which increases with length of service, up to 25 days
Life assurance from day one
Free 24-hour employee assistance program
Free health & wellbeing subscription
Sister companies to provide more opportunities for progression
Working within Ipswich / Felixstowe and satellite sites
What We Need From You?
- Ideally you will have relevant site related experience and/or an NVQ Level 2 Building Maintenance, Multi-trade Repair and Refurbishment Operations or similar qualification
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- A full clean driving licence
Responsibilities and duties:
- Multi skilled in carrying out instructions, working to a high standard ensuring quality workmanship and maintaining a high level of productivity
- Planning and organising materials
- Driving vehicles and operating required equipment
- Updating work orders daily and following administrative procedures as directed
- Responsible for maintaining health and safety ensuring adherence to safe working practice and environmental procedures
- Keeping vehicles and equipment clean and in working order, reporting any defects
- Communication with tenants, customers and member of the public in a polite manner with an emphasis on customer care