New & Used Vehicle Delivery Driver
Do you want to join a forward-thinking company? Why not be part of an expanding company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since its inception in 1997?
Seven Asset Require a Full time Delivery Driver based in Ipswich.
As a customer delivery driver and the face of the company, you will be required to safely deliver new and used vehicles ranging from cars to Class 1 HGV’s.
We are a small customer-centric family run business with around 3000 vehicles on Contract Hire and remain committed to providing excellent customer service.
This role will include preparing and thoroughly quality checking the vehicles prior to delivery, ensuring that everything is complete. As well as this, you will be required to use your own initiative when carrying out day to day activities.
The working week is very varied meaning you will not be out delivering vehicles every day. We collect vehicles from body builders, move vehicles to sign writers and body repair centres.
The working hours will be 50 hours per week with a 1-hour lunch break, Monday to Friday. The hours are not 08:00 till 18:00 they will be varied due to the needs of ours and our customers businesses. All required training will be given.
- Must hold a valid HGV licence – Category ‘C+E
- Must hold a Digital Tachogragh card and Full Driver CPC Full UK
- Team Player Good Communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Good Knowledge of driver’s hours, rules, and regulations
- Can work well in a Team or by themselves
- Ability to undertake manual work
- Flexible approach to working hours
- The odd night away in a hotel.
- Ability to work in all types of weather
- Customer Focused
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Work as part of the team in providing delivery and collection services to our clients.
- The chance to join a forward-thinking Company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since their inception in 1997
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant culture
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service, up to 25 days
- Life assurance from day one
- A day off for your Birthday
- Free 24-hour employee assistance program
- Free health & wellbeing subscription
- Sister companies to provide more opportunities for progression
If you feel you are the right candidate please get in contact.