Seven Asset is seeking to appoint an experienced Engineer to join our busy team.
This position will be a 5 day working week, over 7 days (can include weekends)
Main Purpose of Job
To carry out on-site minor repairs to commercial vehicles at various sites across their area of responsibility. To carry out inspections on vehicles & auxiliary of vehicle bodies
What Can We Offer You?
- The chance to join a forward-thinking Company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since their inception in 1997
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant culture
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service, up to 25 days
- Life assurance from day one
- Free 24-hour employee assistance program
- Free health & wellbeing subscription
What We Need From You?
- Sound knowledge of the mechanical and electrical systems in modern commercial vehicles
- C+E Licence
- The individual must be self-motivated, able to work under own initiative
- Friendly personality with a willingness to help others and form part of the operations team
- To carry out on-site minor repairs to commercial vehicles and bodies and doors
- To install/repair and remove camera/tracker systems to commercial vehicles
- To complete a Capcha Approved Technician course (fall arrest)
- To help keep the downtime of vehicles to a minimum by regular preventative maintenance, and supporting driver and transport office defects
- May be required from time to time moving vehicles from depot to depot
- To carry out on site fabrication work
- To be flexible and manage their own time to maximise workload.
- Flexible with start finish times, may be required to alternate working days when necessary occasional weekend work
- To manage their own stock and complete paperwork promptly and accurately
- Assist the head office operations department with any other matters that may arise from time to time