Late Shift Customer Care Operator
Seven Asset are seeking to appoint a Late Shift Customer Care Operator to join our busy Operations team.
Are you a vibrant and driven individual? Do you have excellent customer care skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? If you can answer YES to these questions, then we want to hear from you.
- Monday – Thursday 2pm – 10pm – 30-minute lunch
- Friday – 12pm – 8pm – 30-minute lunch
- 2pm-6pm – Assisting customer care team with day-to-day tasks.
- 6pm-10pm – Managing & dealing with al l incoming calls & emails as well as chasing any VOR vehicles. Assisting the admin team with any outstanding tasks.
What Can We Offer You?
- The chance to join a forward-thinking Company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since their inception in 1997
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant culture
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service, up to 25 days
- Life assurance from day one
- Free 24-hour employee assistance program
- Free health & wellbeing subscription
- Working hours of 2100 – 0700, Monday – Thursday (4 day working week)
- Town Centre office
- Attractive salary
- Birthday day off (once probation successfully passed)
What We Need From You?
- Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
- Comfortable with IT operating systems
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- To complete all tasks to a high standard
- Ability to work on your own initiative & on your own
- Possess good all round team player capabilities
- High levels of attention to detail
Responsibilities and duties:
- To ensure you take ownership of whichever task you are given to complete.
- To deal with vehicle breakdowns and customer enquiries while ensuring that vehicle downtime is kept to a minimum.
- To answer all incoming calls in a timely and professional manner.
- To update and manage the live VOR (Vehicle off road) and roadside breakdown boards.
- To respond to the main operations defect’s email address.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of preferred suppliers.
- To ensure all inbound enquiries are redirected to the correct departments.
- To book customers in for manufacturer recalls and ensure they are completed promptly.
- To keep the relevant technical fleet engineer and line manager fully informed of all customer and supplier issues as soon as possible.
- To maintain a list of outstanding costs and continually chase suppliers to ensure they are kept to a minimum.
- To competently check the vehicles current status and historical repairs for repeated mechanical issues.
- To understand the authorisation escalation process.
- To inform all clients of re-charge items as soon as possible, following the correct recharge procedure.
- Provide periodic weekend/evening office cover including out of hours cover from home (rota based) – Weekend as escalation point.
- To escalate any suppliers who are not performing to the required standards to your line manager.
- To maintain relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- To be a team player who assists and supports other colleagues.
- To update the main computer system with job details, costs & information.
- To process both estimates & proformas, ensuring the suppliers are adhering to their SLAs for both parts and labour.