IT Systems Specialist
Are you an IT guru looking for a fresh challenge? Do you want to work for a company where your ideas matter? If you can answer YES to all these questions, then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Seven Asset are looking to add an experienced Systems Specialist to our team, to initially provide end to end support of the current on-premise IT infrastructure to our employees.
- As part of the role, you will also be fully involved in planning, deploying and supporting a new hybrid multi-site environment, as part of a phased system refresh project. This will take place in partnership with selected third-party providers and will involve an Exchange email migration to 365, Microsoft Server upgrades and enhancements to the existing cyber security configuration.
- There will also be ongoing upgrades and enhancements to our third-party software applications, where you will be working alongside existing vendors, supporting colleagues and maintaining back-office solutions as required.
- Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the candidate will have proven experience in a support environment, across a range of industry-standard platforms and technologies. Key skills include being able to either work closely with their peers or on their own initiative, as well as producing high quality supporting documentation for any work carried out.
- The role is spread across all departments of the Group, providing a varied support experience and requiring a high level of service throughout.
- We would expect the candidate to be able to demonstrate a ‘day to day’ best practice working knowledge of server hardware and virtualisation technology, with key experience of Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft 365.
- These skills would be partnered with the confidence to be able to support VEEAM backup and Zerto Business Continuity solutions, either directly or through liaison with the contracted vendors. Exposure to Cyber Essentials Accreditations and Multi Factor Authentication would also be welcomed.
- A full UK driving licence would be required to enable occasional travel to other Seven Group sites in the south of England.
What Can We Offer You?
- The chance to join a forward-thinking Company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since their inception in 1997
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant culture
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service, up to 25 days
- Life assurance from day one
- Free 24-hour employee assistance program
- Free health & wellbeing subscription
- Sister companies to provide more opportunities for progression
- Dress down Fridays
- Town Centre office