Do you want to join a forward-thinking company? Why not be part of an expanding company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since its inception in 1997?
If so, Seven Asset is just the company that you have been looking for.
Seven Asset are seeking to appoint a IT Manager to join our busy IT team.
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB:
The ultimate responsibility for maintaining the IT systems used by the Group to ensure it remains Operationally and financially functional. Managing the IT team daily and distributing tasks as necessary. Also supporting the investigation of new technology available in the market place that will benefit the Seven businesses and help in the groups goal to make us more profitable and efficient.
MAIN DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that all IT infrastructure and systems are kept Operational
- Ensure all software and Hardware is up to date with the latest software releases as appropriate to support the business activities.
- To secure our systems and make sure they are protected with an adequate firewall and anti-virus software from external and internal threats.
- Ensure all IT hardware is maintained and protected with support contracts as necessary with the manufacturers.
- To have a business continuity plan to ensure processes are in place to provide immediate response and recovery from system outage.
- An up-to-date IT department activity and progress tracker to manage all ongoing and future IT projects and tasks
- To Run the day-to-day Rota’s for the IT department to ensure all day to day tasks are accounted for
- To ensure all tasks or projects are prioritised in terms of criticality for the business and communicated with the directors
- To implement and manage an IT help desk to run 24/7 with an on call Rota to ensure the business is not exposed to an IT failure
- To manage the IT team on a daily basis with regular meetings
- To hold Quarterly Staff reviews to ensure our staff remain happy within the groups excellent culture
- Look for opportunities to develop the staff within the IT department, looking for courses/initiatives to help develop their knowledge
- To Work cross functionally with other group departments to implement change and complete any projects
- To offer cost saving or efficiency based initiatives to support the group
- Manage the Key infrastructure contracts with our 3rd party and external suppliers
SKILLS AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
High levels of IT knowledge both in respect of hardware equipment, software systems and server management. Good communication and team leadership skills with a high level of attention to detail and also a commercial awareness to obtain the best financial support and technical support from our 3rd party and external suppliers.
35-37 St. Peters Street