As a company we are actively working towards a greener future…
The Seven Group are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and promoting sustainability throughout our offices and the wider community. We have already made a number of changes to the way we work and the equipment we use in order to reduce our carbon footprint, including:
- Our energy supplier only uses renewable energy
- We have committed to purchasing only electric vehicles rather than combustion engines, as well as installing Pod Point’s to make these viable
- We are looking at installing solar panels at our Head Office subject to planning permission
- We have eliminated all single use plastic within the office by providing our staff with reusable bottles.
- All documentation has been converted to electronic format (Where possible) reducing the amount of printing
- Only recycled paper is purchased & any essential printing is done double sided
- All staff are encouraged to reduce waste in the office and recycle where possible
- Milk is ordered through Milk & More using glass bottles instead of plastic bottles
Seven Green Team
To further promote and encourage sustainability within Seven Group we have started our own in-house green team. The goal is to make changes, no matter how small, that will have a positive impact on the environment and local community.
As well as this it is a great way of engaging with employees and bringing the wider team together to make a difference and work on projects that fulfil our going green ethos.
Need more information? Speak to the team...
Our team of experts can provide you with a bespoke quote to meet your requirements
35-37 St. Peters Street, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP1 1XF