Do you want to join a forward-thinking company? Why not be part of an expanding company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since its inception in 1997?
If so, Seven Asset is just the company that you have been looking for.
Seven Asset are seeking to appoint a Vehicle Administrator to join our busy Operations team.
Is your attention to detail second to none? Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Are you highly organised? If you can answer YES to all these questions, then we want to hear from you.
What Can We Offer You?
- The chance to join a forward-thinking Company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since their inception in 1997
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant culture
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service, up to 25 days
- Life assurance from day one
- Free 24-hour employee assistance program
- Free health & wellbeing subscription
- Sister companies to provide more opportunities for progression
- Dress down Fridays
- Working hours of 0800 – 1800, Monday – Friday
- Town Centre office
What We Need From You?
- Excellent telephone manner and customer care skills
- Comfortable with basic IT operating systems
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- To complete all tasks to a high standard
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Possess good all round team player capabilities
- High levels of attention to detail in regards to checking current and historical data
Responsibilities and duties:
- Prepare Weekly Maintenance schedules and notify Customers and suppliers of requirements
- Contacting suppliers/customers to make bookings
- Chase bookings to ensure completion and update key 2 to ensure events are maintained and planner is up to date
- Obtain Service sheets and other documents evidencing the work carried out and to check they are correct and compliant
- Carry out scanning of documentation and file as required
- Maintain Strict cost control standards to minimise costs to the company
- Process incoming proforma invoices and ensure any queries arising are dealt with in a timely manner
- Carry out and process incoming fines as required
- Maintain London Congestion account
- Ensure vehicle mileage records are kept up to date
- Compile Monthly RFL report and report costs as required
- Renew RFL on due vehicle as required and ensure Key is updated
- DVS registration
- Build sheet administration
- Loading vehicles in to the system
- Loading contract and financials on the system
- New vehicle file creation and maintenance
- Processing engineer sheets and updating stock
- Updating and preplanning new vehicle logistics
35-37 St. Peters Street