Building Maintenance Team Leader
Do you want to join a forward-thinking company? Why not be part of an expanding company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since its inception in 1997?
If so, Seven Property is just the company that you have been looking for.
Seven Property is seeking to appoint a Building Maintenance Team Leader to join our busy maintenance team.
Is your attention to detail second to none? Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Are you a driven individual? If you can answer YES to all these questions, then we want to hear from you.
What Can We Offer You?
- The chance to join a forward-thinking Company who have prided themselves on service and reputation since their inception in 1997
- An opportunity to be part of a vibrant culture
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday which increases with length of service, up to 25 days
- Life assurance from day one
- Free 24-hour employee assistance program
- Free health & wellbeing subscription
- Sister companies to provide more opportunities for progression
- Dress down Fridays
- Working hours of 0800 – 1800, Monday – Friday
- Town Centre office
|Main Purpose of Job:|
To effectively work on own initiative directing a team, rectifying faults and carrying out repairs. Possessing a competence in a range of trades to enable a wide range of duties, connected with repair, maintenance and renewal of our Residential and Commercial Property Portfolio.
Skills & Personal Attributes Required:
35-37 St. Peters Street